Tuesday, February 11, 2020

Looking for Talented Graduates to Join Operations Team

We’re hiring 2 entry-level Operations Analysts in Collegeville, PA to augment our global team as we continue to grow and take on support for new platforms. I was hoping you might be able to spread the word with some recent graduates who might be looking for a great opportunity.

I’ve attached a description of the position. If anyone is interested, you can have them reach out to me directly at the email below and I’ll take care of getting them into the system for the application. I would also recommend anyone interested check out our website, fisglobal.com, to find out a little bit more about what we do.

Michael Ingram
Service Delivery Manager
Technical Operations Center
michael.ingram@fisglobal.com

No comments:

Post a Comment