Monday, November 5, 2018

HM Health Solutions Open Positions

KU Alumni with Insight to Openings at HM Health Solutions

Dear KU CSIT Seniors,
I started working at HM Health Solutions about 4 months ago as an IT Infrastructure Analyst.
HM Health Solutions is a company under Highmark Health which is a Healthcare company. Our two main offices are in Camp Hill, PA and Pittsburgh, PA. However we have many other offices and hospitals. We are continuously hiring for computer science positions. I wanted to offer the option for seniors who may be looking for a job to contact me via email (steven.kunst@hmhs.com).
I can provide them with current open positions and refer them for any positions that they're interested in. I would need a copy of their resume to include with the referral.
If you have any questions please let me know. Thanks!
Thanks,
Steven Kunst
IT Infrastructure Analyst 
HM Health Solutions | Voice Solutions
Steven.Kunst@hmhs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment